Monday, July 29, 2013

Completing the Booth at the Mega Mall

It's been a month since I committed to a booth at the Mega Mall.
It's never taken me this long to put a booth together.
On the other hand,  I'm also unpacking from the move, setting up an office , preparing my eBay / Etsy store and adjusting to a new area.
I think I'll give myself a break from not having the booth up and running right out of the gate.

I still have the curio cabinet to fill with jewelry and delicacies. One day at a time.

It's nice to look back and see where I've been .... I started with this :


....  as of today, it looks like this:


This is the other side of the booth:


Here are some of my finds from the estate farm sale. 
They are all cleaned up and ready for a loving home.





Here are some other finds that I've come across at local tag sales :


Found this projector at a church sale. 
It's in like new condition.
With it's original case. Bonus!


I  have a thing for old brushes. 





Remember the old window shade pulls?
Thought they might be fun for a re-cycle project. 



Of coarse I can't resist vintage hankies.
I have them priced from $1.50-$3.00 , depending on their condition and design.
My favorite way to display them .... using window panel clips on a rod.


Using the same clips to hang the large tags for trim on a vintage yard stick.




If you live in the Lansing Michigan area, you can see my booth at the Mega Mall.
Booth E4S

Well, that's it for now.
Back to unpacking and preparing for eBay and Etsy!


I hope you are enjoying your summer!
Thanks for stopping by ..... I always appreciate your company.

Happy Treasure Hunting!

xoxox
Julie















6 comments:

Judi Morris said...

I would love to come to your booth Julie ~ of course it's a long ride from PA :) It all looks great and I think you have accomplished a great deal in such a short time!! No doubt you will do just fine!! Judi

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Hi Julie! Wow! You've really made progress on your booth! Lookin' good! Are those baby shoes in that overnight case? How sweet! I also see some great old shutters that would be coming my way if I were out there and that black curio cabinet would be mine! Maybe we're better off that I'm not there - you'd have an empty booth and I'd have an empty wallet! LOL! No matter where you go , you seem to have a talent for getting such cool, unique vintage finds! Around here, they sell a lot of old Tupperware and baby stuff. Keep up the great work! I'm so proud of you and all you've accomplished is such a short time! LOve ya sweetie! Hugs, Leena

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a difference! You have such a great use of space, good for you, it looks fabulous and I love your display ideas! I have so much lace, but I just can't part with it!!

Carol

Julie Shelander - Entirely Apropos said...

Thanks Carol!

Julie Shelander - Entirely Apropos said...

Wish you were here, Leena! We would have a great time together,junkin!
Thanks for all the support.
Love ya!
Julie

Julie Shelander - Entirely Apropos said...

Thanks Judi, I appreciate your support throughout this season of my life. xo
Hugs!
Julie