Sunday, November 11, 2012

Full Circle Season


Full Circle Season

The last few weeks I have been purging and packing....preparing to sell the house.
There has been a lot to do.
Many “layers” of digging through things and deciding whether I should keep it or sell it.

Some of the decisions are very emotional as they hold a special memory....but I can’t take it all to where I’m headed. Where am I headed? Back to my home state of Michigan.
Yes. I am moving back to the Lansing area, where I lived 30 years ago.

I have an adventurous spirit about me... I get that from my Mom.
I’m a risk taker and with that has come many adventures.
Some of the adventures have been difficult , but all of them have been worth the risk.
I've learned a lot and met  friends I would have never known had I not stepped out in a new direction.
Some of those people I met along the way helped me become who I am today.
I’m grateful that my Mom instilled that risk taking adventurous spirit in me.

Here I go on another adventure, except this one is different.
This is the first time I will be going back to a destination that I thought was done and over...in my past.
It’s a full circle season in my life.

Today my first load of boxes and furniture is heading to Michigan.




It will help me empty the house to prepare it for sale.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I appreciate you being here!

Hugs and Love,
Julie

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm excited for the new path you're on. I know God has something great in store for you. I'm glad to have met you and wish you all the best.
XX
-Kelli

jami said...

Michigan ohhhhh its so cold there. lol
Well I wish you safe travels and much happiness in this new journey. If you ever come south to FL let me know. Feel like I've known you forever though we have never met. Keep us updated on your adventures and good luck in whatever ever you decide to do.
: ) Jami

Anonymous said...

I Have Relatives in Lansing Michigan... May you Have a Safe Trip... and Happy Travel...Prayers And Hugs...Karen In Oregon

pink*cherub*moon said...

Well, I guess I'll cross TN off my list of possible places to move! Wow, what a surprise! I had no idea you were thinking of a move! I think it's a good idea in some ways. It's an adventure and it's yours alone. Everybody needs the independence to step out of their norm once in a while and I think that this move will open up all kinds of new windows of opportunity for you! I assume you're going to stay in business. You'll be the hottest new seller in the area! Do you have family in Michigan? Please keep in touch and let me know how you're doing. I miss seeing you online and think of you daily! Prayers and best wishes for a successful and exciting move! Love ya! Leena

P.j. said...

Wow, Julie, you are so brave to be taking such a big step. I know that times like this can be the best time to try something new (or revisit a memory). Bart's cousin Cathy lives in the Lansing area & sometimes visits her daughter who lives around Martin, TN. The daughter of another dear friend moved to Jackson, MI, last year, so they go from here to visit her family several times a year. You just never know who you may connect with after you move, or the places you'll visit in the next few years. Maybe even a little town in SW Indiana! :-)

Debbie said...

Wow! May your journey be a safe, your new home be filled with love, family, and friends and your new adventure be the best one yet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.