Friday, August 13, 2010

Benefit Fund Raiser for 3 mo. old - Witt Deane






I look forward to my Friday and Saturday mornings , all week long. It’s the two days of the week that I shop for the latest and greatest additions for our booth at the antique mall, eBay and Etsy. You just never know what you will find !!! ( part of the thrill! )

I love being able to spend time with my Mom on these treasure hunting mornings, and if by chance we have a friend that comes along, it’s a bonus! Today was a bonus day! We had our dear friend , Sandi , come along for the hunt.

We all managed to come home with some pretty sweet bounty!
Sandi found some really unique pieces for her scrapbooking room , and a mens bike! ( the bike was only $20. - looks like it was barely used! What a deal!! )

Moms prize for the day was 2 antique vintage shabby style prints, a silver candelabra, unique Teleflora Chevy (1957 model ) Bel Air container, white jewelry chest and a vintage cream crocheted throw!

My bounty includes a Coach bag a box of vintage door knobs and discontinued dishes. ALL of it can be seen in the pictures attached. I had a great day!

One of the sales we attended today was a fund raiser. It was a fantastic sale. Prices were good and we were able to purchase most of the vintage items at this sale. It’s nice to be able to not only shop for our own pleasure, but knowing that the money raised is being used to save a life.

If you live in the Franklin area, and you are able to attend this event...please go! They are open today Friday the 13th, and Saturday the 14th. 8:00 -2:00. Westhaven subdivision , near Harris Teeter ( off of 96W) They had all kinds of fantastic treasures, at very good prices!

Thanks for taking time to join me on my venture!

No comments: