Sunday, July 25, 2010

Almost Done with Renovations , and oh...Meet Bella!


It’s been another busy week!
We are winding down on putting our home back together from the flood.
We’ve painted both bedrooms and are now in process of the living room and laundry room.
It’s been a bumpy road, but I guess that is the norm when putting a house back together again , you never know what other issues will be found in the process...and we’ve found quite a few!

It’s been challenging trying to squeeze in work . I’ve barely been able to list on eBay or Etsy. I have found the time to stock the local booth at Harpeth Antique Mall, it’s not as time consuming as listing . ( One of the perks of stocking the booth has been taking a break from the house! LOL!)

I’m still out treasure hunting most weekends and I have a nice assortment of things to list when we get through this last phase of restoration. ( I’ve found some lovely vintage decorative items, leather Coach bags, hardware, books, vintage quilts and a Longaberger basket I’ve not been able to identify- yet!! )
I stopped at an unadvertised garage sale on Thursday and found Bella! She is my new head model for glasses and hats! Have been looking for her for sometime now , was so excited when I walked up to the table and she winked at me! I think she is very pretty and will be an asset to selling my accessories! Welcome to Entirely Apropos, Bella!

We all have chapters in our lives that take us in new directions. My brother and his wife have a new chapter in their life. They moved ( this past week ) from Franklin, TN ( where we live) to St. Augustine- Florida, to pursue a new direction in their life. We are very excited for them. They can use a new chapter that will bring them some joy . ( Sunshine and beach is always a good recipe for joy ! )
At the same time, it’s an adjustment saying goodbye and knowing they are no longer 15 minutes away. We already miss them, very much.

I’m Looking forward to a normal day again! ...I see that happening, soon!

Thanks for taking the time to visit with me today!

2 comments:

Jodylynn said...

Where is Bellas pic?

Julie Shelander said...

Bella is my model, her picture is at the top of this page...I know you are laughing right now! hahahahaaa!